Posted by Henry2 on .
Could you check these sentences, please.
1) I went to Ferrero factory in my boss's car, since I had an appointment with the responsible of the technical office.
2) Before leaving home, I had to wait for my husband to take a shower.
How long does it usually take you to have a shower?
3) The new cook is Japenese. He is doing a three-month cooking training course in Germany.
1) I don't understand "with the responsible" -- please clarify.
3) The new cook is Japanese. He is taking a three-month chef's training course in Germany.
(spelling, word choice)