December 4, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, June 30, 2011
how does 2sin(a/2)cos(((m+1)/2)a) = sin(((m+2)/2)a) - sin ((ma)/2)?
Answer This Question
- expres the following as sums and differences of sines or cosines ...
- I do not understand how to do this problem ((sin^3 A + cos^3 A)/(sin A...
- Posted by hayden on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:05pm. sin^6 x + cos^6...
trigonometry (please double check this)
- Solve the following trig equations. ...
Mathematics - Trigonometric Identities
- Let y represent theta Prove: 1 + 1/tan^...
- Can someone please help me do this problem? That would be great! ...
another please help me check~calculus maths
- y=3e^(2x)cos(2x-3) verify that d^...
- Reduce the following to the sine or cosine of one angle: (i) sin145*cos75...
Ap Calc AB
- Determine (dy/dx) using implicit differentiation. cos(X^2Y^2) = x I...
- the original problem was: Solve: sin(3x)-sin(x)=cos(2x) so far ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help