Thank you very much for your help.I need you to check these sentences, please.
1) He plays more sports than Keith.
Will you have to take a make-up exam at the end of Agust?
2) As our flight is due to land in London in the late evening, I wonder how far your hotel from the airport is.
3) Have you ever had to have lunch in the school canteen?
4) I taught English to my first-year students yesterday.
5) Have you ever flown in an airplane?
Have you been in that supermarket?
6) Have you ever gone windsurfing?
English - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 8:21pm
1. Spelling of August
2) better word order for #2 = I wonder how far from the airport your hotel is OR I wonder how far it is from your hotel to the airport.
6) Why is "have lunch" at the end of the question?