As baseball fans enter the stadium, a free ball is given to every 21st spectator and a cap is given to every 27th spectator. Which spectator would be the first to receive both a ball and a cap?
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 27, 2011 at 7:04pm
21, 42, 63, 84, 105, 126, 147 . . .
Keep adding 21 to the previous number
27, 54, 81, 108, 135, 162 . . .
Keep adding 27 to the previous answer.
Stop when multiple of 21 and a multiple of 27 are the same.
- 6th grade math - Mbaintu, Monday, June 27, 2011 at 7:18pm
Thank you Ms. Sue. That was a very helpful tip.
- 6th grade math - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 27, 2011 at 7:22pm
You're welcome, Mbaintu.
- 6th grade math - joel, Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 12:17pm
how do you round the number 128 to the nearest tenths place
- 6th grade math - Mbaintu, Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 1:15pm
do you mean tens. there is no decimal point for it to be tenths.
- 6th grade math - Mbaintu, Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 1:27pm
Ms. Sue, is the correct answer the 189th spectator?
- 6th grade math - edward, Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 12:41pm
on a map an inch represents 200 miles how far is 3 1/4 inches?
- 6th grade math - Mbaintu, Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 2:51pm
do 200*3.25 and that should probably give you the correct answer, which is 650.
- 6th grade math - mhana, Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 8:26pm
how many miles are in 12 inches ms.soe