September 1, 2015
Post a New Question
Monday, June 27, 2011
A beaker contains 199 mL of NaOH with a concentration of .100 mol/L. Calculate the number of moles of NaOH
, Monday, June 27, 2011 at 3:05pm
moles = M x L = 0.100 x 0.199 =
Answer this Question
- So I did a titration lab at school with NaOH and HCl. i have to find...
- 1. Write the balanced chemical equation for the reaction NaOH + HCI -->...
- suppose 23mL of NaOH was required. How much Carbonic Acid was ...
- For a chemistry lab the experiment was to carry out an acid-base ...
- If 15g of NaOh is dissolved in 285 g of water, calculate the ...
- Starting out with 50 mL of 0.20 M NaHCO3, calculate how many...
- mol KHP = (0.7719g)(1 mol KHP/204.2g) = .0038mol Where are...
CHEMISTRY FOR DR. BOB or anyone else
- A hypothetical weak acid HA, was combined...
- im not sure how u solve these types of problems... How many moles of...
Chemistry [sumone help me please :(]
- 0.250g of phthalic acid is dissolved in ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.