Posted by Tamika on Monday, June 27, 2011 at 12:56pm.
children are more likely to loose control when they're
i put a am i correct
a child is more likely to develop a sense of independence if he or she is gaven
i put b
early childhood education - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 27, 2011 at 1:29pm
I disagree with both of your answers.
early childhood education - Tamika, Monday, June 27, 2011 at 1:44pm
is the answers d and a
early childhood education - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 27, 2011 at 2:10pm
The first answer is still wrong. Haven't you ever seen a child lose control -- especially when he's away from home?
The second answer is right.
Have you really read your book?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Child care - 18. Children are more likely to lose control when they're A. bored...
- CDA - Children are more likely to lose control when they're A. bored. B. ...
- guidance - A child is more likely to develop a sense of independence if he or ...
- early childhood education - 1)according to the national center for education ...
- English - What are the dependent and independent variables in the sentences? I ...
- psychology - As it turns out, children whose mothers took diethylstilbestrol ...
- college - Regarding accidents,which of the following statements is true? A-Boys ...
- psychology - In both parents are carriers of PKU A one child out of four will ...
- careers in early childhood education - Factors that support the need for a more ...
- The Teacher Aide in Early Childhood Education Prog - Could you please help 2. ...