Posted by beth on Friday, June 24, 2011 at 9:34pm.
Could you please help
2. One of the primary concerns of child advocacy groups is
A. the need to provide more supervisory care for children.
B. providing children with sports, games, and arts and
C. the problem of low wages for early childhood educators.
D. educational, health, and social services for high
14. Erik Erikson’s theories can help us understand the development of
A. the whole child.
B. social skills.
C. physical skills
D. emotional skills.
My answers are 2 B
- The Teacher Aide in Early Childhood Education Prog - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 24, 2011 at 9:44pm
I disagree with both of your answers.
There are many child advocacy groups -- each with its own agenda and primary focus. I believe all of those answers may be correct.
This article describes Erikson's theories.
- The Teacher Aide in Early Childhood Education Prog - beth, Friday, June 24, 2011 at 9:56pm
Why I picked these answers are from my text
There are many organizations who are speaking out for
these disadvantaged children. These organizations, known as
child advocacy groups, make sure that the government and
other funding agencies are aware of the needs of the very
young child. They’re involved in improving the quality and
availability of educational, health, and social services for this
Remember from your previous studies that early childhood
encompasses two of Erik Erikson’s stages of emotional
development: autonomy vs. shame and doubt, and initiative
thats why i picked what I picked
- The Teacher Aide in Early Childhood Education Prog - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 24, 2011 at 10:08pm
Thank you for posting your text book information.
The passage talks about the needs of young, disadvantaged children. I think more supervised care is more important for these kids than arts, crafts, and sports.
14. You may be right about this one. However, as I understand Erikson, I believe he wrote more about the whole child than his emotional development.
- The Teacher Aide in Early Childhood Education Prog - Writeacher, Friday, June 24, 2011 at 10:10pm
2 -- I'd discount C and D, then, since they have to do with the adults and older students. Between A and B, which addresses this best? ~~> "improving the quality and availability of educational, health, and social services for this age group."
14 -- emotional development? Please re-read the answer choices.
- The Teacher Aide in Early Childhood Education Prog - beth, Friday, June 24, 2011 at 10:12pm
thanks for your input
- The Teacher Aide in Early Childhood Education Prog - Sarah, Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 9:21pm
Thanks for your input
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- teachers aide early chidhood education and after s - which type of afterschhol ...
- Teachers Aide/Early Childhood Education and After- - 16. When planning ...
- education - Teacher observations are vital to the promotion and maintenance of ...
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION & AFTER-SCHOOL DAY CARE - 1. Which type of after-...
- Teachers Aide/Early Childhood Education and After- - Here are my answers thus ...
- child care management mod 4 - Teachers in child care centers should meet which ...
- Early Childhood - For my early childhood education final exam/Ideas? My teacher ...
- careers in early childhood education - Factors that support the need for a more ...
- edu - 7.Which one of the following conditions Fails to foster good communicative...
- Early Child Ed. - Please check these questions and my answers: 1.For children ...