Posted by bobbi on Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 8:58pm.
Most people feel health care is priceless; however, health care comes with a steep cost. What factors must be considered when looking at the true cost of care?
healthcare - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 9:02pm
Is the procedure or medication or test necessary? Has it been proven to help patients?
Is there a time to let nature take its course?
Is it fair that some dental care (such as dentures) are not covered under Medicaid?
What considerations have you thought about?
healthcare - bobbi, Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 9:16pm
this is what i have wrote! :)
The factors that must be considered when looking at the true cost of care is that you are getting accurate information before you have applied for coverage, getting the right information in the beginning can help you in the end. Knowing that your health insurance works before you go to the hospital not after. There are other costs such as fees and premiums, and the important thing is to consider is what each person will pay for their health, some of the fees are greater and some are smaller depending on the specialist, and the care that is being provided and what is being done to the patient. Another factor that can be considered is whether the person or individual would like to get good care and treatment rather than to save some money that is another thing that may be considered when looking at the true cost of care.
healthcare - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 9:16pm
healthcare - bobbi, Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 9:19pm
thank you, i mean i knew what i wanted to say but i didn't know if it sounded right ! thanks :)
healthcare - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 9:20pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- HEALTH - how would I do a power point on the to distinguish between these ...
- HCA 210 - What do you see as the purpose of health insurance? Should there be ...
- health - identify two key health care related challenges of the aging population...
- health care - Can mental illness be cured? o Has the concept of ...
- Health Care Administration - A Health Care Administrator has been hired by an, ...
- healthcare - What are some of the challenges to using a managed care approach in...
- health care - Each of the following has been an influential factor in how health...
- research writing - write a essay on, why health care policies are likely to ...
- hca210 - In what ways do health care expenses affect an economy? What are the ...
- science - What effect will the current governmental initiatives that focus on ...