Posted by AMERICAN GIRL on Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 7:16pm.
2. The break even values for a profit model are the values for which you earn $0 in profit. Use the equation you created in question one to solve P = 0, and find your break even values.
3. In 2002, Home Depot’s sales amounted to $58,200,000,000. In 2006, its sales were $90,800,000,000.
a. Write Home Depot’s 2002 sales and 2006 sales in scientific notation.
You can find the percent of growth in Home Depot’s sales from 2002 to 2006 by following these steps:
· Find the increase in sales from 2002 to 2006.
· Find what percent that increase is of the 2002 sales.
b. What was the percent growth in Home Depot’s sales from 2002 to 2006? Do all your work by using scientific notation.
4. A customer wants to make a teepee in his backyard for his children. He plans to use lengths of PVC plumbing pipe for the supports on the teepee, and he wants the teepee to be 12 feet across and 8 feet tall (see figure). How long should the pieces of PVC plumbing pipe be?
ALGEBRA - HELP PLZ !!!! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 7:20pm
I hope you're not a typical American girl.
I doubt if most American girls would dump their homework assignments on the internet and expect someone to do their work for them.
Jiskha doesn't encourage cheaters.
ALGEBRA - HELP PLZ !!!! - AMERICAN GIRL, Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 7:26pm
I am a typical American Girl and thank gawd for the internet :)
ALGEBRA - HELP PLZ !!!! - Writeacher, Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 7:27pm
If you truly expect someone to help you, you need to indicate on each of your posts what YOU THINK and what YOUR QUESTIONS are. What do you understand? What are you having trouble with?
No one here will simply do your work for you.
ALGEBRA - HELP PLZ !!!! - AMERICAN GIRL, Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 7:29pm
Sorry, I don't understand any of it algebra b and i am lost i am trying to solve it if nobody helps its ok i thought i would give this a try
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - the profit made fram the sale of a dvd players from a company is found...
- Algebra - The costs of doing business for a company can be found by adding fixed...
- Algebra - Sorry, it didn't paste the first time, I was wondering if I got these ...
- Algebra - I was wondering if I had number 2 correct; the only way to know the ...
- ALGEBRA - I HAVE TO SOLVE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS FOR AN ALGEBRA ASSIGNMENT DUE ...
- math - 1. In this problem, we analyze the profit found for sales of decorative ...
- Math - 1. In this problem, we analyze the profit found for sales of decorative ...
- College Algebra - Can you please help me solve this word problem? Your boss has ...
- math - the inventor charges $4.00 per unit, then her profit for producing and ...
- algebra - Annual profit in thousands of dollars is given by the function,p(x)=...