Posted by Garnett on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 at 5:23pm.
Please forgive me, but I am appealing to you to please solve these 6 problems for me in the most simpler of steps that I can use to practice. Thanks so much. Garnett
1. Purchaser applies for an FHA loan to buy home for $102,000. FHA guarantees 97% of first $25,000 of purchase price and 95% of the balance. Lender charges three points (3%) to be paid at closing. How much cash will be advanced to purchaser?
2. Joe borrows 80% of purchase price of home at 9% interest.What is price of home if first monthly payment of interest is $265?
3. Andy sells home through broker for 7% commission. Andy nets $6,500 after paying existing mortgage of $23,400 and tax lien of $512.00. What did Andy's house sell for?
4. Property at end of 3 years is valued at $82,500. It depreciated 2.5% during each of 3 years. What was original value?
5. Store is leased with agreement at a monthly rent of $300 plus 4.5% of the gross income over 200,000. Lessee pays total rent of $4,725 for 2008. What was gross amount of Lessee's business for 2008?
6. Mary sells property for $150,000 and realizes a 20% return on investment. How much did she originally pay for property?
Again, thanks so much for your help.
- Math - Henry, Wednesday, June 22, 2011 at 10:34pm
1. Cash Adv. = 0.97*25000 + 0.95*(102000-25000) = 24,250 + 73,150 +
0.03*102000 = $100,460.
2. Purchase price = $P.
lOAN Amount = $0.8P.
I = 0.8P*.09*(1/12) = $265.
0.006P = 265,
P = $44,166.67 = Purchase price.
3. Selling price = $X.
Commmission = $0.07X.
X - 0.07X - 23,400 -512 = $6500,
0.93X - 23,912 = 6500,
0.93X = 30,412,
X = 32,701.08.
4. Po - 0.025*3Po = $82,500,
0.925Po = 82,500,
Po = $89,189.19. = Initial value.
5. C=$300 + 0.045(G - $200,000)=$4725.
300 + 0.045G - 9000 = 4725,
G = $298,333.33 = Gross income.
6. Po + 0.2Po = $150,000,
1.2Po = 150,000,
Po = $125,000. = Original price.
- Math - Garnett, Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 10:13am
Thanks greatly, Henry. May God bless your soul.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Solve by factoring: x^2 + 5x = −6 Please help! I have a test ...
- Algebra 1 - Can someone help me solve this problems please? Thank you very much ...
- Algebra - Help please-I'm doing something wrong- Solve 8x^2 + 6x + 5 = 0 I'm ...
- thx 4 the help roger - thx 4 the help i got the steps You're welcome and I'm ...
- physics - hey i have a some questions i am trying to solve for practice, because...
- math - I've finished studying a full textbook on linear algebra and another on ...
- Basic Math - I forgot how to solve for two variables... Please check if I solved...
- math - solve for unknown: log9 r=3/2 logG 2=1/3 Can you show me the steps how to...
- Math #2 - If I had a math problem 2x^4 x y^-4 x z^-3 / 3x^2 x y^-3 x z^4. In ...
- Geometry B: Unit 3: Similarity Lesson5 Practice - If you have done this please ...