Posted by teachers aide and early childhood education settin on Monday, June 20, 2011 at 9:29pm.
1. A common symptom of a behavior disorder is
2. When children have accidents with bowel or bladder control, the teacher aide should
3. When working with behavior disordered children in the classroom, the teacher aide can modify behavior by
4. In a regular school setting, learning challenged children are
5. To help visually impaired children function successfully in the classroom, you should
6. In a regular school, the mainstreaming/inclusion technique is
7. One common physical challenge resulting in poor muscular coordination and speech problems is
8. When lifting and transferring students from a wheelchair, you should
9. Children with a language or speech disorder are
10. Most schools treat behavior disorders in students by using
11. Public law 94-142 mandates that
12. One way to prevent pressure sores in children who must use wheelchairs is to
13. A diagnosis of mental retardation means that a child
14. If a child's hearing aid makes a shrill or piercing noise, you should
15. When working closely with students, a good hygiene practice to follow is to
16. Chemotherapy is a medical treatment that's used to
17. When determining educational settings, learning challenged students are most often placed in
18. When tutoring learning challenged students in academic subjects, you should
19. Two types of wheelchairs used by physically challenged students are the
20. In the classroom, the reverse mainstreaming/inclusion technique is used
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 20, 2011 at 9:40pm
What kind of teacher aide will you be when you try to cheat on your exam?? No one wants a cheat helping her child. Do you really think you can get a job without knowing anything? Forget about that! Have you considered flipping burgers?
Here's Penn-Foster's cheating policy.
- Another Penn-Foster cheat! - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 20, 2011 at 9:42pm
I hope a Penn-Foster employee sees this!
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - bobpursley, Monday, June 20, 2011 at 9:43pm
I go to bed each night wondering if my grandchildren might be so unlucky as to get a teacher that cheated their way thru Penn-Foster University. Do all Penn-Foster students openly cheat so often?
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - I help cheat, Monday, June 20, 2011 at 10:28pm
so if you want it, pay for it: a buck and a half here.
w w w .pfanswers. c o /answers-to-penn-foster-exam-02604200
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - Writeacher, Monday, June 20, 2011 at 10:35pm
How sick! I sure hope the cheaters never get jobs in the areas they are taking courses for. They're certainly not learning anything.
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - teacher aide: TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM 02604000, Friday, June 24, 2011 at 2:16pm
i dont think it is cheating they are just checking the answers if they are right!!!! everybody wants to get a good grade...i dont think that they are cheating if they read the book and answerd the quastions and just checking!!! but if they do not read the book and just go and check everything here then yes it is cheating!!!! :) i wish everyone to pass and become good teacher!!!
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - Windy, Monday, June 27, 2011 at 4:32pm
4200 Special Education D, C, A, C, B, C, D, C, A, B, D, B, A, C, D, C, C, B, D, C If u have 4000 would be great
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - Anonimus, Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 2:35pm
Dont cheat :(
Cheating is wrong
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - Mr D, Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 3:17pm
I feel the need to jump in here on the cheating issue. I happen to be a Penn Foster enrollee and I can't tell you how unhappy I am with this school! Students tend to cheat when they realize, often too late they chose the wrong school and the teaching and student help staff has a rather spare tire that happens to be flat attitude! Often students looking for answers are not cheating, they are looking to work the problems in reverse because of such poor instructional help! I find myself in this category since I paid good money for this and I can honestly say for the most part, it has been wasted!! My Advice to those looking to go back to school? Do NOT go Penn Foster!! Find a school that offers financial aid and has real classrooms where you can form study groups when necessary! Cheating happens most often when your school choice is also your biggest mistake!
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - yani, Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 2:59am
10 is A
13 is B
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - Anonymous, Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 8:34pm
- n number 02603401 - maxine, Saturday, September 7, 2013 at 3:24pm
dr stanely coopersmith sense of self
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- teacher aide in the special education setting - when children have accidents ...
- Teacher - Can someone help me with this problem. When working with behavior ...
- Special Education Setting - when working with behavior disordered children in ...
- teacher aide - when working with behaviour disordered children in the classroom,...
- how children learn - According to behavior modification, how can a teacher or ...
- teacher aide - Please tell me if I have this one right A common symptom of a ...
- Teacher aide - Can someone please tell me if I have this question right. When ...
- Teacher Aide; Enhancing Children's Self Esteem - Hello, could someone kindly ...
- teacher aide language and other barriers - if one child displays discriminatory ...
- Teacher Aide - Im doing Child devolopment and human behavior... and i want and ...