Posted by lisa on Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 9:58pm.
Which of the following sentence(s) is written in the active voice? (Points: 5)
Jennifer wrote the examination.
The examination was written by Jennifer.
The examination was written quickly by Jennifer.
Jennifer has written the examination.
im thinking A any other opinions please
- business communication - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 10:04pm
You're right. A is the only sentence in the active voice.
- business communication - Writeacher, Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 10:19pm
I agree the answer is probably A, but please double-check the 4th sentence.
"Jennifer has written" -- that's also active because the subject is doing the action. Are you sure you have these sentences correctly posted?
- business communication - SraJMcGin, Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 10:22pm
Yes, indeed, #4 is also the active voice in the Present Perfect Tense.
- business communication - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 10:29pm
Oops! I missed # 4. It is in the active voice, too.
- business communication - lisa, Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 10:45pm
- business communication - Anonymous, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 1:30pm
3. To assist in evaluating written communications skills in the employment process, many managers include as a requirement: (Points : 5)
a handwritten applications.
b essay-type questions.
c application forms.
- business communication - Sandra, Saturday, December 22, 2012 at 3:10pm
Answer this Question
- english - 2. Which of the following sentence(s) is written in the active voice...
- Business Math - On September 14, Jennifer Rick went to Park Bank to borrow $2,...
- Intrest - On Sept 14 Jennifer Rick went to park bank to borrow 2500.00 at 11 3/4...
- simple intrest - ON September 14th Jennifer Rick went to a park bank to borrow ...
- Simple Intrest - ON September 14th Jennifer Rick went to a park bank to borrow ...
- business mat - On September 14, Jennifer Rick went to Park Bank to borrow $2,...
- physics - Jennifer (mass 58.0 kg) is standing at the left end of a 13.0 m long ...
- math - The bank gave jennifer $20 to start a savings account. Each month ...
- Business math - On sept 14 Jennifer went to bank to borrow 4400 at 10.25% ...
- English - 1. He wrote me a letter. 2. I was written a letter by him. 3. A letter...