Posted by Joanne on Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 5:28pm.
To:Damon..His little bit of written info really helps me to complete my essays....New question...Was there an opportunity for the confederates to win during any day of Gettysburg? Identify & analyze the opportunity, and show how the South could have won...Have been working on this one now...If Damon is available?
- History-Civil War - SraJMcGin, Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 5:34pm
Try some of the following links about the battle of Gettysburg:
- History-Civil War - bobpursley, Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 5:35pm
- History-Civil War - SraJMcGin, Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 5:36pm
If you ever get the chance to read Bevin Alexander's book "How the South Could have Won The Civil War" he explains where and why they failed.
- History-Civil War - Writeacher, Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 5:38pm
- History-Civil War - Damon, Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 6:36pm
LOL well I have been running dory races between Gloucester MA and Lunenburg, Nova Scotia all day and have given the Civil War no thought at all.
Longstreet should have put more effort into taking Little Round Top. If he could have dislodged Chamberlain and the 20th Maine from there and gotten some guns up there, he could have swept the whole Union line with shot.
- History-Civil War - Damon, Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 6:55pm
Imagine letting a bunch of lobstermen from Downeast Maine with a few bayonets stop your whole army !
- History-Civil War - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 7:00pm
Those lobstermen must have been tough! They would have scared me! <g>
- History-Civil War - Damon, Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 7:34pm
Finest kind of fishermen :)
Answer this Question
- social studies - Was there an opportunity for the confederates to win during any...
- history - I was hoping someone could write me a little a bit about their ...
- social studies - Say during the civil war the southhad the same amount of people...
- History-Civil War - To - Damon....any comments on the question I posted on 07-10...
- history - what are some questions that i can research about the civil war? i ...
- social studies - during the civil war what state fought on the side of the ...
- history - What would be some supporting ideas to the statement the north didn't ...
- History - Why did many progressives on either side of WW1 see America's entry ...
- Social Studies - Because General Thomas J.Jackson stood his ground at the First ...
- history - “The Gettysburg Address” What message did the Gettysburg Address ...