posted by Billy on .
Maya Angelou's - I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings is a poem
I need help Please anyone
1. Why is Marguerite often embarrassed when Mrs. Flowers visits?
2. What is the relationship between Momma and Mrs. Flowers?
3. What does Mrs. Flowers teach Marguerite about uneducated people?
4. What does Marguerite learn when she listens to Mrs. Flowers read A Tale of Two Cities?
5. What does Mrs. Flowers ask Marguerite to do with the book she gives her?
Maya Angelou's I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings is a NOT a poem; it's an autobiography.
Have you read it? All these questions are easily answered if you have read the book ... and the book is NOT difficult to read.
Hmmm! There is a poem by the same title, but all your questions relate to the book, not the poem.
Yeah i meant the story and Well sorry I didn't the book I just need to find these answers quick
Sorry -- you need to read the book. All those questions are what we call "surface questions" -- meaning that all can be answered directly from the story itself. There's no deep thinking being asked for here!
So answer grazing? Tell your teacher you haven't read the book but you are making a big change in your life: you are going to be prepared on allthings in the future, ask her for a few days to do this and help you make a change in your life.
You need to stop depending on others to give you answers.
lol im done