Posted by Billy on Friday, June 17, 2011 at 6:48am.
Maya Angelou's - I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings is a poem
I need help Please anyone
1. Why is Marguerite often embarrassed when Mrs. Flowers visits?
2. What is the relationship between Momma and Mrs. Flowers?
3. What does Mrs. Flowers teach Marguerite about uneducated people?
4. What does Marguerite learn when she listens to Mrs. Flowers read A Tale of Two Cities?
5. What does Mrs. Flowers ask Marguerite to do with the book she gives her?
Reading - Writeacher, Friday, June 17, 2011 at 6:53am
Maya Angelou's I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings is a NOT a poem; it's an autobiography.
Have you read it? All these questions are easily answered if you have read the book ... and the book is NOT difficult to read.
Reading - Writeacher, Friday, June 17, 2011 at 6:58am
Hmmm! There is a poem by the same title, but all your questions relate to the book, not the poem.
Reading - Billy, Friday, June 17, 2011 at 7:01am
Yeah i meant the story and Well sorry I didn't the book I just need to find these answers quick
Reading - Writeacher, Friday, June 17, 2011 at 7:04am
Sorry -- you need to read the book. All those questions are what we call "surface questions" -- meaning that all can be answered directly from the story itself. There's no deep thinking being asked for here!
Reading - bobpursley, Friday, June 17, 2011 at 7:05am
So answer grazing? Tell your teacher you haven't read the book but you are making a big change in your life: you are going to be prepared on allthings in the future, ask her for a few days to do this and help you make a change in your life.
You need to stop depending on others to give you answers.
Reading - ,,,, Friday, January 15, 2016 at 1:22pm
lol im done
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Reading - I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings ok i got the first too who wants to ...
- English - Maya Angelou - I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings What Maya Angelou means...
- READING - Well this is for the I know why the Caged bird discuss what Maya ...
- english lit - why is the poem "i know why the caged bird sings" is a good poem. ...
- reading - from "i know why the caged bird sings" How does margarite feel about ...
- Literature (Writeacher!) - These questions regard the poem "Sympathy" by Paul ...
- English - Which best describes the setting of Maya Angelou’s autobiography "I ...
- English -poem - Caged bird, by maya angelou -analyze this poem for is ...
- English - In the book "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings," what was the phrase ...
- Literature--Please, help me! - 1. How do the caged birds sing in each of the ...