Posted by Henry1 on .
Can you please check the following sentences? It is really urgent. Thank you very much.
1) Last summer I went to South Africa with my family. In my opinion, it was the most exciting holiday I have ever had.
2) Actually, South Africa has got a lot of wild animals such as lions, elephants and hippos.
3)I couldn’t believe people could eat the meat of animals such as crocodiles or zebras. (I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw people eating the meat of...)
4) The scenery was gorgeous, too. The desert was great though we had an unpleasant experience. I got really frightened when my sister unintentionally touched a snake. Luckily she wasn’t bitten.
5) I liked Cape Town most (the most) because of its skyscrapers and wonderful landscapes.
6) The most frightening experience I had was when I got into a cage full of lions.