Posted by Troy LaBruce on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 8:35pm.
Seeing pulsation of the artery at the completion of this dissection.
which of the following is right for the above sentence.
1.This is a run-on that can be fixed with a period.
2. This is a run-on that can be fixed by adding a comma and a conjunction.
3. This is a fragment that can be fixed by adding a subject and verb after this long introductory element.
4. This is a fragment that can be fixed by removing the word seeing from the beginning of the sentence.
5. The sentence is fine as it is.
- grammar - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 8:40pm
What is your answer?
- grammar - Troy LaBruce, Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 9:01pm
I feel it is incomplete sentence
- grammar - Writeacher, Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 9:07pm
Yes, it's a fragment (incomplete), so will you choose 3 or 4?
- grammar - Troy LaBruce, Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 9:59pm
Dear Ms. Sue, I am extermely sorry, my intension was not to bug you up.
I am an immature student ,who thought posting many questions by me would be
discouring as i am very poor in Grammar.
Once again i am sorry,pls forgive me.
- grammar - may, Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 4:08pm
the answer is number 3
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- grammar - Hey!Pls help me i am stuck with the sentence below. Seeing pulsation ...
- Grammar - Seeing pulsation of the artery at the completion of this dissection. 1...
- journal - Seeing pulsation of the artery at the completion of this dissection.
- Grammar and Composition [Ms.Sue] - 2. After the blizzard, many travelers were ...
- grammar - 2. The patient was brought to the operating room, general endotracheal...
- grammar - Although the abscess was incised and drained in the emergency room and...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. After the blizzard subsided. a. sentence structure ...
- Grammar - He had HepB at 1 day of age at 8 weeks he had HepB, DTap, Hib, IPV, ...
- Grammar - I told him that I can find no sign of infection at this time, we will ...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. After the snowstorm subsided, the anxious people ...