Posted by Emma on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 8:19pm.
I am doing a biography on Amelia Douglas. But I am having a hard time starting it out. I had it as ...Amelia Douglas was born...
But How can I make it more interesting?
A few Points about her
-She was a Metis
-Influenced development of British Columbia
- Amelia Douglas - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 8:26pm
What do you consider the most outstanding fact about Amelia Douglas?
- Amelia Douglas - Emma, Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 9:41pm
It doesn’t say much about her, but the facts that I consider outstanding about her are that she protected her people really well, wasn’t scared to share her opinion, and she stuck up for what was right and wrong.
- Amelia Douglas - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 9:44pm
That's a good start.
Amelia Douglas protected her Metis people and stuck up for what was right. She was an important founder of British Columbia.
- Amelia Douglas - Emma, Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 9:44pm
It also says that she was one of the founding mothers of British Columbia.
And she was one of the well known women in fur trade society. She was also very courageous. She saved her husband's live by risking her own.
how do i put this all as a big opening sentence?
- Amelia Douglas - Emma, Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 9:45pm
Thanks so much Ms. Sue =)
- Amelia Douglas - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 9:46pm
You're very welcome, Emma.
I hope you enjoy writing this biography. Amelia Douglas sounds like a real heroine.
- Amelia Douglas - Emma, Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 10:07pm
Thank you Ms. Sue. Yeah I chose her because she seemed really unique and different than most of the other Canadians.
Answer this Question
- Amelia Douglas - Was wondering what achievements Amelia Douglas made, because ...
- Amelia Douglas - I was reading through some information about Amelia Douglas ...
- Title Page Amelia Douglas - Could you give me some links to other pictures I ...
- Amelia Douglas - Through an Encyclopedia I figured that Amelia was born at Fort ...
- Language arts (Please help) - What do you think is Bradbury's purpose in ...
- pre-algebra - Translate the following situation into an equation. Do not solve...
- Quick Help--Title Page - Okay I am creating A Title page for Amelia Douglas, and...
- math - amelia made her vegetable garden in the shape of a square. each side is ...
- History - I'm having trouble answering these questions. Can someone help without...
- English IV - Would this work for a thesis on Douglas Adams: Douglas Adams used ...