Posted by shay on Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 10:30pm.
I remember when you walked in and you spotted me sitting on the left-hand side of the store. You walked slowly around me and then you squeezed and gently stroked me with your hands. Each stroke felt so nice and I enjoyed every moment. You sat on me and all I could say was, “Ah.” I had longed for someone of your caliber to place their beautiful body on top of me.
Months passed and you continued to stroke and sit on me day after day. How I enjoyed those days? But something started to happen to my body it began to change it shape and my springs began to unwind causing me to sag in the middle. Your children jumped and flopped on me. They wrote on me with an ink pen and waste all kinds of things on me such as, milk, juice, and soda on me causing me severe pain. I thought I could handle it but I can’t go on anymore.
I thought you would be the only one to grace me with your presence but you allowed other people to come between us and I must leave. I will remember all the nights we shared, you lying on top of me, squeezing and stroking me. I have found a new home with your mother-in-law. She doesn’t have any children and a lot of visitors coming to her house so I won’t be abused anymore. It will be just the two of us.
WRITING - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 10:37pm
Do you have a question?
WRITING - shay, Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 10:44pm
You return home from work to find a Dear Letter on your kitchen table. Oddly enough, its from one of your favorite pieces of furniture, what does the letter say?
WRITING - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 10:46pm
The letter says that the sofa is worn out. It has moved to your mother-in-law's house.
WRITING - shay, Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 10:47pm
What do you mean?
WRITING - shay, Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 10:55pm
Mrs. Sue I don't understand your response.
WRITING - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 11:08pm
I thought I was answering your question -- "What does the letter say?"
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. I walked to school, feeling embarrassed. 2. I walked to school, and...
- English - 1. This morning, I walked to school, feeling embarrassed. 2. This ...
- english - In the answer area below, write the 2 adverbs in this sentence and ...
- English - 1. This morning, I walked to school, feeling embarrassed. 2. While, ...
- Grammar and Composition - please check these: Capitalize the adverbs, and ...
- 4th grade math - In the school walkathon, Bev walked 2 1/5 miles, Dennis walked ...
- 11th grade - Heather and Mathew walked eastward with a speed of 9.8 m/s. If it ...
- MATH - Fe walked 9/20(9 over 20) km,Beth walked twice as much as Fe,and Tina ...
- geophysical science - if you walked 20m, took a book from a library table, ...
- Math - Write an expression for the number of miles that Chris walked and an ...