Posted by Jonah on Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 11:05pm.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 11:09pm
Jon, Anne, Tom, Jonah --
I solved your first two problems. Now it's your turn. We'll be glad to check your answers.
- Math - Anonymous, Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 11:14pm
5x= -22 Divide with 5
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 11:24pm
I got a different answer, Anonymous.
- Math - Jaya, Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 8:19am
10x-14+6=5x-30 -combine like terms
10x-8=5x-30 -get x's on 1 side
5x=-22 -isolate the x
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math...For All Math Tutors - I would like to know how many of the people ...
- math - all i can say is math stinx dont mess with math. without math, a lot of ...
- math - I just do not understand how to figure this out. Find the number of ...
- LNU - math In a class of 50 students it was found 21 are taking English 14 are ...
- English Grammar - A: What time is your math/Math class? B: At eleven forty-five...
- Math - Is IB Math Studies the same as Pre-Calculus? I heard that IB Math Studies...
- 3rd grade Math - Actual question on homework."EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN BREAK APART ...
- math math math math - a. what is the general term of the following series? 60/...
- What Makes A Good Math Teacher? - I think a good math teacher is someone who can...
- Math - All of my life I have gotten a C average in math. I have been trying to ...