Posted by Anonymous on Friday, June 10, 2011 at 6:00pm.
in the crucible act 4, which reason does herrick give for drinking?
a. it keeps him warm
b. he is upset about the hangings
c. he is thirsty
d. he is afraid he will be condemned.
am confused between a nd b ... plz aswer me nd briefly explain ur answer..
literature.. - SraJMcGin, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 6:10pm
You might want to try some of the following sites:
literature.. - Anonymous, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 6:15pm
so i think its b .. am i ryt?
literature.. - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 6:29pm
I think it's a.
literature.. - Anonymous, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 8:37pm
ya i it thank you so much .. i went to the original text .. "it is a bitter night and i have no fire" thank again
literature.. - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 8:43pm
You're very welcome. :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english.. literature - In act two of the crucible 1 One of the chief conflicts ...
- english - in the crucible ahet is reverend parris not upset about
- English - I forgot to include the following statements. I hope you can have a ...
- algebra (inequalities) - a weaver spends $420 on supplies to make wall hangings ...
- English - Crucible (Again). The sites did not help. I had done a search already...
- literature - In act two of the crucible which becomes apparent during the course...
- criminal Justice - The ACLU has publicly: A. supported the USA PATRIOT Act. B. ...
- British Literature - Is the following statement a malapropism? "Your reason,dear...
- american literature - do you know anything about the crucible. i need help with ...
- Principals of Management - Fernando, a manager in a retail store, is changing ...