Posted by Ruth on Friday, June 10, 2011 at 11:21am.
Still, do-it-yourself renovations is usually a source of pride for new homeowners, no matter how hard or how frustrating.
what correction should be made to this sentence?
1)remove the comma after still
2)change is to are
3) change the spelling of usually to usualy
4)remove the comma after homeowners
5) no correction necessary
- writing - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 11:27am
- writing - Ruth, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 11:29am
- writing - bobpursley, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 11:32am
Ruth: Think renovations are
Girls are cute
a boy is cuter.
check subject verb agreement...
- writing - Ruth, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 11:35am
is 5 right ?
- writing - bobpursley, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 11:38am
Ruth, something is wrong here. Have you read my comments? 2 is the answer. YOu need to understand exactly why.
- writing - Ruth, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 11:41am
oh I have to start reading things like this out loud I get confused when I read it in my head. Thank you
- in the past, the Unites States Public Health Service and local health department dominate the field - Anonymous, Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 9:19pm
What correction should be made
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- writing skills - Sentence 2:Lets say that two drivers are involved in an auto ...
- writing skills - Sentence 9: Moreover,how couples discuss their problems was ...
- writing skills - Sentence 8:In fact,most researchers beleive that the ability to...
- writing - They emphasized the importance of good maternal and child health care...
- writing - When you are in school, almost any Subject seems a potential area for ...
- WRITING SKILLS - When you are in school, almost any subject seems a potential ...
- MATH - BACKPACKING ASLO HAS ITS BASIC FOUR,THESE BEING IN IMPORTANCE,HIKING ...
- writing skills - Sentence 12: In short, the best predictor of a happy marriage ...
- writing - Sentence 10: Finally, friends whom you haven't seen in years, long-...
- writing skills - Sentence 5: Consider an example in which both drivers are ...