August 27, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Q.1 Prove the following identities:-
(i) tan^3x/1+tan^2x + cot^3x/1+cot^2 = 1-2sin^x cos^x/sinx cosx
(ii) (1+cotx+tanx)(sinx-cosx)/sec^3x-cosec^3x = sin^2xcos^2x.
Answer This Question
- Q.1 Prove the following identities:- (i) tan^3x/1+tan^2x + ...
- Prove the following trigonometric identities. please give a ...
- ( tanx/1-cotx )+ (cotx/1-tanx)= (1+secxcscx) Good one! ...
- Trigonometric Identities Prove: (tanx + secx -1)/(tanx - secx + 1)= ...
Math (trigonometric identities)
- I was given 21 questions for homework and I ...
- Prove the following identity:- (i) tan^3x/1+tan^2x + ...
- Simplify #3: [cosx-sin(90-x)sinx]/[cosx-cos(180-x)tanx] = [...
- I can't seem to prove these trig identities and would really ...
Simplifying with Trigonometry Identities
- Hi, I am a senior in High School ...
- Prove the following identities: 13. tan(x) + sec(x) = (cos(x...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help