Posted by Clark on Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 8:57pm.
How would i solve for this problems?
also what is the answer(s)
5.)Which answers are equal to the expression √16 x √25
b.√16 x 25
c.(16 x 25)^1/2
f.√25 x √16
- Algebra - Reiny, Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 9:06pm
c) d) and f)
- Algebra - Clark, Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 9:08pm
the computer test says that c,d,f are wrong
- Algebra - Clark, Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 9:11pm
it said Remember, Also, the radical sign is the same as an exponent of 1/2 and Make sure that each answer you select has the same value as the expression in the box.
- Algebra - Clark, Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 9:28pm
after reviewing the book i found the answer, which is b,c,d,f are all equal to the expression √16 x √25
- Not correct - Algebra - Reiny, Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 9:50pm
b) is not a correct choice
√16 x 25 = 4x25 = 100
It would be correct if you had said
√(16 x 25)
the way you typed it, I am 100% sure it is c) d) and f)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th grade algebra - Can you check my answers? 1. 3√20/√4 = 3√(...
- Math - Find an equation of the line that bisects the obtuse angles formed by the...
- Algebra - How would i complete these problems? 1. (√6mn)^5 2. ^3√16x...
- math - How would I come about to the solution and what the answers to the ...
- Algebra 2 Answer Check - Simplify by rationalizing each denominator. 1. 2/√...
- maths - I will be thankfull to you if you help me to solve the below problem: 6...
- Algebra - Simplify the expressions and solve the equations 1. 2√3 - √...
- Algebra 2 - Can someone help me with this radical expression please? The problem...
- Algebra Work Check - 1. 5√6 * 1/6√216 5/6 * √1296 5/6 * √...
- Math help Ms. Sue please - 1. What is the simplified form of the expression? 7m^...