Posted by James on Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 6:56pm.
How would I come about to the solution and what the answers to the question so I can help my son with his school work?
1.Check all the answers that are square roots of 36
2.)Which answers are equal to the expression 2 x √9
3.)Which answers are equal to the expression √9 / √36
c.√1 / √4
5.)Which answers are equal to the expression √16 x √25
b.√16 x 25
c.(16 x 25)^1/2
f.√25 x √16
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I cannot come up with the right answers for my matrix. I need to write as...
- Algebra - I have a few questions that I need help with. Solve the radical ...
- English Expression - Welcome to Namsan Middle School in Seoul. There are 500 ...
- Math, Can someone check my answers? - Can someone please check my answers? Tell ...
- TO MS SUE - Please check my answers to my question, I posted this question ...
- math - I asked sue a question yesterday and don't understand the answer can you ...
- MATH - how do you simplify square root of 27 minus square root of 49 all divided...
- School - I need to answer questions about school,(the topic I chose) but I don't...
- Math HELP - I have my answers at the bottom but please do these questions so I ...
- English 9-Please recheck answer and provide some d - I have a question about the...