Posted by Erika on Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 6:40pm.
Which form of conjugation would I use for the following? Like would I use the tu, vous, nous, il, elle, etc. form for which one?
-Ces fruits coupes
- French - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 8:24pm
Les enfants = ils
Ma famille = elle
Les adultes = ils
Ces fruit coupés = ils
Here's the "list"
I = je
you (familiar, singular) = tu
he = il
she = elle
it (masculine singular) = il
it (feminine singular) = elle
we = nous
you (formal, either singular or plural) = vous
they (all masculine, or 2000 feminine and ONE maculine) = ils
they (all feminine ONLY) = elles
Impersonal "one/we/they/people" = on
Sra (aka Mme)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- French - Please check these: I don't know how to do some of the accents sorry:( ...
- French - Do these sentences make sense? Im a bit confused on when to use des,de,...
- french - I need someone to review my work to make sure I'm doing this correctly...
- French - Could you check this answers also thanks. Directions use the correct ...
- French help - Are these answers correct? Thank you!! 1. Elle voit ses amis au ...
- French help part 1 - Hello!!!! I am so close to an A in French. I would be so ...
- French - I am working on my French homework (direct/indirect) and would like to...
- french - I don't understand this. Can anyone help me out? Thanks! Les pronoms ...
- French 101 help - Hi. Would someone please review and tell me if these are ...
- French - Could you please check these thanks. Directions: Complete the following...