Posted by mary on Monday, June 6, 2011 at 9:35pm.
I chose this as another product to answer questions on. The slogan is really catchy.... "Think Outside the Box". Okay I just want to know whether my definition of this is right or not.
Think outside the box catches everyones attention since it means learn new things and look beyond what's there... Aaah! This sounds horrible
The product name is Apple. What does Apple mean? The only definition I found was Apple that you eat. I don't know how the logo(Apple) creates the brand image.
The Logo is an Apple too....What does that mean?
- Apple Computer - Writeacher, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 9:38pm
LOTS of interesting stuff here. Look at that 4th link. Does it help?
- Apple Computer - mary, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 9:46pm
"reflect their steady but relentless move into the wider field of consumer electronics"
Doesn't help much.
- Apple Computer - Writeacher, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 9:57pm
"Steve Jobs came up with the name in early 1976. At the time, he was often visiting and working on a small farm friends of his owned. It was a hippie commune where Steve spent a few months of the year.
"When he returned from one of those stays, he told Steve Wozniak about his idea. Jobs probably was working on apple plantages. Or he just wanted their startup to be in front of Atari in the phone book. Or it was a tribute to Apple Records, the music label of the Beatles."
3 possibilities -- who knows??
- Apple Computer - Writeacher, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 9:59pm
Are you reading what I'm reading??
- Apple Computer - mary, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 10:06pm
They took it from the Beatles record label?
- Apple Computer - mary, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 10:07pm
But I don't want to know How it got its name. I want to know what the name says to all those consumers out there? TO me it says nothing.
- Apple Computer - Writeacher, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 10:21pm
"Jobs probably was working on apple plantages. Or he just wanted their startup to be in front of Atari in the phone book. Or it was a tribute to Apple Records, the music label of the Beatles."
- Apple Computer - Writeacher, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 10:22pm
They're just guessing! No one knows, apparently.
- Apple Computer - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 10:32pm
Apple has its own brand recognition now -- regardless of the origin of its name. We all know the visual logo.
- Apple Computer - MathMate, Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 12:32am
Sorry to butt in.
The Google searches give different references depending on the country and even the city. This is very annoying, and worse, this cannot be changed by the user.
In other words, my third item from the same keyword search may/are different from any one of yours! Frustrating!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- L'Oreal - Logo of L'Oreal is L'Oreal. Does it have a trademark? Is the slogan ...
- Math - I think this is geometry: There is a small box with a black frame around ...
- PHI 208 - Explain why you think these questions would be the type to reveal the...
- Financial Data and Choosing stocks - Now that you’ve analyzed a company based on...
- Business-EASY - 5. Click on the Show Chart link to the right of the company ...
- Annexation--United States - Make a poster to advertise the cause of one of ... -...
- maths - i need help with writing expressions A) double the sum of 25 and 8 i ...
- Just a message(please read) - First of all I would like to thank everyone for ...
- Chem - I have 4 questions, I got the answer for three of them and just want you ...
- Chem - I really appreciate the help you gave me earlier. I was wondering if you ...