Posted by mary on Monday, June 6, 2011 at 7:31pm.
h t t p : / / khannifin11 . files.wordpress . c o m /2011/03/iconic . j p g
I found some abstract logos. could you please tell me what the orange, the silver(first one) Seems to be for some sort of a car model, not sure. And could you tell me what the rainbow and blue(V and W) logo stand for? I know all of the other ones, but Im wondering what these ones mean.
- abstract logos - Writeacher, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 7:38pm
In a circle, from the top left, moving clockwise:
________________ = ??
- abstract logos - mary, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 7:48pm
thanks. Even I wonder what the orange thing stands for?
- abstract logos - Writeacher, Monday, June 6, 2011 at 8:53pm
I'm sure someone knows, but I'm not that person!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- logos - i need some amazing logos can u help
- Rhetoric - What are some examples of logos? Anyone know any specific examples of...
- CHEM ABSTRACT - I need to write an abstract for my chemistry lab for identifying...
- English - what could be some reasons to why abstract language is used? One ...
- English-abstract word - What are some abstract words for beauty products/makeup?
- ICT - I need to write an essay to explain 'why companies use logos'. Help me. ...
- grammar - Nouns Use the following categories to identify each noun: concrete ...
- math - we decided on a new logo for our brand of t-shirts.It was to be 3 stripes...
- English - 2. A commercial criticizing oil drilling shows images of oil-soaked ...
- social studies - With respect to dealing with abstract concepts, which statement...