posted by blake on .
Do I have all the pronouns in() in these sentences? Are the sentences correct?
1. My friend Gloria has decided that (she)needs to go to debt counseling.
2. When Gloria and I discussed the matter (we) thought that it would be best to talk to (her) husband first.
3. Gloria's husband told (her) to cut up the credit cards.
4. I told (him) that it would also be smart to call (his) creditors.
5. I tried to give (them) the best advice I could offer on the matter.
6. I suggested that (they) quit making purchases (they) couldn't afford.
7. The credit cards interest is outrageous and (it) doubles everytime the payment is late.