Posted by Kimmy on Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 9:32pm.
1. One of the addictive aspects of alcohol can be found in the difference between actual effects and perceived effects. Although alcohol is a depressant, many claim that it:
(b)results is slurred speech.
(c)produces feelings of happiness.
(d)reduces muscle control.
I think this one is D
2. When Rohypnol is mixed with alcohol, it can:
(a)produce fearful hallucinations.
(b)result in ringing in the ears.
(d)reduce resistance to sexual assault.
I think this one is A
3. Both morphine and heroin are classified as:
I think this one is B
4. Marijuana users often experience a "spaced out" feeling because:
(a)of the euphoric state produced by the drug.
(b)visual perception is impaired.
(c)of the resulting memory impairment.
(d)it relieves depression.
I think this one is C
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AP Psychology - A classmate beleives alcohol, marijuana and cocaine all have ...
- Nutrition - I am needing to know what effects caffeine and alcohol have on ...
- Health - WITH STARS IS MY ANSWER! (*) 1) A drug created by a chemical reaction ...
- Addiction paper - Thesis statment : The physiology of alcohol dependence causes ...
- Health - Research with animals suggests that compared with adults, adolescents ...
- Health 8 (2nd question) - Describe the effects of alcohol Answer - There were ...
- alcoholic beverages - Which of the following statements about alcohol is ...
- Alcoholic Beverages - Which of the following statements about alcohol is correct...
- psy - What is the difference between emotional effects and cognitive effects? ...
- biology - imagine that you go to a party with a friend who starts drinking ...