Posted by Robin on Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 12:16pm.
Ok, in Health class my TOPIC is Cocaine----- and i need someone to answer the following Chronic Effects: When someone uses this subatance over a long time what damaging effects can occur?
P.S. my topic is COCAINE NOT crack cocaine...
Health - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 12:19pm
Health - Robin, Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 12:24pm
I need them in like bullet ponts
Health - Robin, Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 12:25pm
Health - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 12:28pm
Robin -- or whatever name you're using today --
Jiskha tutors HELP students, but we don't do all of the work.
Read the few paragraphs linked above.
Take notes and use your own bullet points!
Health - SraJMcGin, Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 12:43pm
Please look in the upper right hand corner for the box saying SEARCH. Enter "cocaine" (for example) there to find similar posts and the answers they received. Earlier today I posted answers to that question, not bullet points, but 1., 2., 3.
Health - Robin, Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 12:53pm
Ok yes I know but now I need the Chronic effects: When someone uses Cocaine over a long time what damaging effects can occur?
The other one u answered was the short term effects and NOW i need the chronic effects
Health - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 12:58pm
Chronic and long term mean about the same.
Health - Sneha, Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 1:04pm
People die. Relationships ruined, financial burden. Address the social and financial implications as well as the health implications.
Health - Robin, Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 1:14pm
Ms. Sue I know chronic and long term mean the same thing but Sara on the other page gave me short term effects and now i need the long term effects of Cocaine
AND Sneha wht r u tlking about?
I need the chronic effects OR as some people say "the long-term effects" of Cocaine bacically when someone uses Cocaine over a long time what damaging effects can occur?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- HEALTH - What are the Chronic or long term effects of Cocaine users not crack ...
- Health - Ok, I know that Crack Cocaine can be smoked, but can Cocaine be smoked...
- LAW - 1. In the recent past, law enforcement has had to concentrate their ...
- Health - What are the short term effects of Cocaine: When someone consumes this ...
- pharmacology - Cocaine causes painful ulcerations of the mucosal layers of the ...
- Health - Is Cocaine swallowed, smoked, snorted, or injected? Is Crack Cocaine ...
- chemistry - Cocaine is a weak base (Figure see below) with pKb = 5.59. Cocaine ...
- AP Psychology - A classmate beleives alcohol, marijuana and cocaine all have ...
- Health - Is Cocaine swallowed, smoked, snorted, injected? Is Crack Cocaine ...
- English 10 Check - Someone please check! * is the answer I chose. For each of ...