Posted by TKAM on Friday, June 3, 2011 at 7:50pm.
In the book To Kill A Mockingbird, What is the most important life lesson that Jem and/or Scout learn?
English - Writeacher, Friday, June 3, 2011 at 7:55pm
The words "most important" are asking you for YOUR OPINION. There are many "life" lessons in this book. Which will YOU CHOOSE to write about?
English - Writeacher, Friday, June 3, 2011 at 7:56pm
Read through the themes and pick one.
English - TKAM, Friday, June 3, 2011 at 8:13pm
i know that, i just wanted to get some ideas of what the life lessons are.
& by the way how does that link help!
English - Writeacher, Friday, June 3, 2011 at 8:14pm
Each of those themes points to a "life lesson." Mostly, I think, your teacher wants you to choose one and then explain and defend your choice ... as "most important."
English - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 3, 2011 at 8:17pm
A life lesson is gaining knowledge about something that is true about life. Each of us hopefully learns these lessons and acts upon them throughout our life. Life lessons should guide us in our views and actions.
The Sparknotes discussion of themes should help you choose what you think is the most important lesson that Jem and/or Scout learned.
English - TKAM, Friday, June 3, 2011 at 8:19pm
Yes again i know that's what my teacher wants
English - TKAM, Friday, June 3, 2011 at 8:30pm
I've read through it and still have nothing. So i don't know
English - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 3, 2011 at 8:35pm
It's sad that you can't find an important lesson in this book.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I've been trying to find answers to there for a long time but I can't...
- english - Which of the following is an example of foreshadowing in To Kill A ...
- To Kill A MockingBird ..please help. - Hi, in to Kill A mockingbird , can you ...
- English - In Ch.5 of To Kill a Mockingbird:When Miss Maudie baked a cake, what ...
- English - Grammar check - Could someone check these sentences to make sure they ...
- English: To Kill a Mockingbird - In the book To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee...
- Literature - American literature homework question: To Kill a Mockingbird? Can ...
- English(To Kill A MockingBird) - In chapter 4 in what specific ways did Scout ...
- english - questions based on the book to kill a mockingbird: describe mr radley(...
- english - this is for the book to kill a mockingbird what is significant about ...