Posted by LSAT on Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 7:58pm.
Find all solutions of equation on interval [0,2pi]
1=cot^2x + cscx
Trig - Mgraph, Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 8:54pm
Multiply both sides by sin^2(x).
sin(x)=-1/2, x=7pi/6, x=11pi/6
Trig - Lsat, Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 9:22pm
Thank you so much!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Trig - How do I find all solutions in the interval [0, 2Pi): cotx=cscx-1 the ...
- math - Find all solutions to the equation tan(t)=1/tan (t) in the interval 0<...
- Trig - Find all solutions of the equation on the interval [0,2pi): Tan^2x=1-secx
- trig - Find all solutions of the equation 2sin^2x-cosx=1 in the interval [0,2pi...
- trig - Find all the solutions from [0, 2pi] cot^2x+csc=x
- Math - Can I please get some help on these questions: 1. How many solutions does...
- trig - verify (csc^4-1)/cot^2x=2+cot^2x So this is what I have so far on the ...
- trig equations - Find all solutions (if they exist)for the given equation on the...
- Trig - Find all solutions of the equation in the interval [0,2pi). 2sin theta+1=...
- Calculus - integral of cscx^(2/3)(cot^3)x i know that cot^2x is csc^2(x)-1, but ...