Posted by LSAT on Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 7:58pm.
Find all solutions of equation on interval [0,2pi]
1=cot^2x + cscx
- Trig - Mgraph, Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 8:54pm
Multiply both sides by sin^2(x).
sin(x)=-1/2, x=7pi/6, x=11pi/6
- Trig - Lsat, Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 9:22pm
Thank you so much!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Trig - How do I find all solutions in the interval [0, 2Pi): cotx=cscx-1 the ...
- Trig - Find all solutions of the equation on the interval [0,2pi): Tan^2x=1-secx
- trig - Find all solutions of the equation 2sin^2x-cosx=1 in the interval [0,2pi...
- trig - Find all the solutions from [0, 2pi] cot^2x+csc=x
- Math - Can I please get some help on these questions: 1. How many solutions does...
- trig equations - Find all solutions (if they exist)for the given equation on the...
- Calculus - integral of cscx^(2/3)(cot^3)x i know that cot^2x is csc^2(x)-1, but ...
- Trig - Find all solutions of the equation in the interval [0,2pi). sqrt(3)...
- trig - Find the exact solutions of the equation in the interval [0,2pi). sin(x/2...
- trig - I need to find all solutions of the given equations for the indicated ...