Posted by priya on Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 7:42pm.
I tried everthing but,I couldn't solve it. Please help me.the answer at the back is 40960.13
question: solve for x and check your solution.
logx/log2 + logx/log4 + logx/log8 + logx/log16 = 25
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND HELP!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- logarithms maths - logx+logx+n-logx/n.plz solve with explanation thanks
- math algebra - Sum the following term of progression to the last term, logx, ...
- algebra - If LOGx (A)=0.7 and LOGx (B) =0.5 how do I solve LOGx (B/A)
- College Algebra - I REALLY don't understand the reason/basis/use of logarithms. ...
- Math - these are some problems i do not get any help is appreciated. These are ...
- pre calculous - solve each equation algebraically and check it by substituing ...
- ^Maths^ - If Logx-6 base3=2y and Logx-7 base2=3y, show that x^2-13x+42=72y
- Calculus - Find f'(x) if f(x)= Logx(x^2-5x+6) NOTE: that logx is a sub x
- MATH - Solve: logx^3 - log2 = log(2x^2)
- value - Logx + logy=4 logx +2logy=3