posted by Henry1 on .
I forgot to include the following few sentences. Thank you very much.
1) If it hadn't been for (the action of) one brave woman, the boycot wouldn't have occurred.
2) I'm doubtful whether or not to stay with the same family as two of my classmates. (to share a room with two of my classmates)
3) Plastic bags have been replaced by 100% biodegradable bags and by paper shopping bags.
4) At the check-out counter you can either buy a biodegradable bag or a paper shopping bag. Most people reuse the same bag several times so that they can save money and protect the environment.
5) Can you tell me how high is the rate for a one-hour conversation class?
1. boycott (spelling)
2. Use "To share a room..." -- the other phrasing is not clear.
3. Remove the second "by"
4. Comma needed
5. ...how high the rate is...