posted by blake on .
Is the use of the pronoun correct in this sentence?
1. The kitten used its claws to shred the curtains.
How is the use of pronouns in these sentences? I am worried that I am not using singular/ plural agreement correctly.
1. Vincent went to the park with his friends.
2. Rosa told her friend, Lulu, that she could not meet her at the mall.
3. The students enjoyed their new textbooks.
4. My brother cannot drive because he lost his driver's license.
5. My son and I went for a walk.
All are perfect! :-)