Posted by nina on Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 5:20pm.
- algebra 2 - MathMate, Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 11:01pm
With parentheses properly inserted, it should read:
Try factorizing both numerator and denominator and cancel common factors, if possible:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- linear algebra - use a computer software or graphing utility to solve the system...
- Algebra 1 - You are planning a rectangular patio with length that is 7 ft less ...
- Calculus - a) prove that the function x^3 + 9x^2 +33x assumes the value -8 at ...
- algebra - 6.78x - 5.2 = 4.33x + 2.15 solve for x
- Algebra II - Factor: 18x^2-33x+9
- algebra - what are the solutions of the quadratic equation 4x^2+33x+54=0
- Algebra 2 - How many set solutions are there for this problem 33x + 103y = 6526...
- inghram - X^2-33x+140=0
- College Algebra - Find all the zeros of the polynomial function by using the ...
- Math - Question: 1/2(x+3) + 5x = 2 - 4/3 (1-2x) My work: 5 1/2x + 3/2 = 2/3 + 8/...