Posted by Rebecca on Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 10:55am.
What is the epigrammatical style in poetry? And what could be the examples of it in the work of Emily Dickinson?
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 11:06am
english - Rebecca, Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 11:36am
so does it mean that her poetry contains many epigrams?
English - Writeacher, Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 1:16pm
Not all of it, but much of it, yes.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. Both Walt Whitman and Emily Dickinson were influenced by the ...
- english; poetry - i need a poem to compare with emily dickinson's "Hope is the ...
- English - Hi, I'm having trouble understanding this and relating it back to my ...
- literature.. poetry.. plz give me corrections ASAP - 1) Walt Whitman's writing ...
- Poetry - What's the connotation of "Because i could not stop for death" by Emily...
- English - Read the following poem and then respond to the question below: “I’m ...
- Art - I left out the following questions. Could you please check them? 1)In the ...
- English - (From Emily Dickinson's "The Moon is Distant from the Sea) In the ...
- english - what is the theme of the poem "Dying" by Emily Dickinson
- English - Why is emily dickinson referred to as Belle of Amherst