Posted by Erica on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 12:21pm.
the wealth that enabled the Italian city-states to lead in the development of Renaissance arts was derived mainly from?
a)the quantities of gold and silver brought back to Italian explorers
b)concentration of riches in the hands of the king and his court
c)their participation in trade between Europe and the East
d)the location of the Vatican in Italy
global history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 1:18pm
We'll be glad to check your answer.
Hint: Marco Polo
global history - ladee., Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 9:00pm
What's the answer then? One person hinted Marco Polo which means A, while someone else said B! >.<
global history - Darnley, Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 5:53pm
3)their participation in trade between Europe and the East
global history - Emily, Monday, April 30, 2012 at 7:28pm
It's definitely C
global history - Billy Bob, Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 8:08am
I don't know im hoping I get the answer when I post
global history - Petunia, Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 6:03pm
neither a, b, c, nor d
global history - Danielle, Monday, April 15, 2013 at 10:33pm
It's C... Just answered this question on castle learning
global history - Loo, Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 6:40pm
It is c castlelearnin is right
global history - shawn mendes, Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 7:37am
its c guys
global history - Emily, Monday, June 8, 2015 at 7:19pm
global history - Maddie, Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 3:29pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Which descriptions of the roles of the popes and patrons of the arts ...
- History - What Northern Renaissance painter stuck most closely to the Italian ...
- world history - NEED SERIOUS HELP - hey somebody please help me!! were told to ...
- History - Italy - What is the history of the Italian sports of soccer and ...
- social studies - how was the northern renaissance simaler to the italian ...
- social Studies - which Northern Renaissance painter stuck most closely to the ...
- Social Studies - How was the Northern Renaissance similar to the Italian ...
- History - During the Renaissance, in Italy, how much money was a lot of money? (...
- italian - i need an essay in italian about the shopping mania.please help me
- general knoweledge - unscrumble words italian food M A S L A E and also "Which ...