Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, May 29, 2011 at 6:45am.
convert 0.0125 to a fraction and simplify
what is the 0.0125 in fractional notation?
Math - MathMate, Sunday, May 29, 2011 at 8:22am
= 0.0125 ÷ 1
Multiply both numerator and denominator by 10000 to get
= 125 ÷ 10000
and simplify to
= 1 ÷ 80
= 1/80 ( / is a usual notation for ÷)
Math - jordyn, Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 11:39am
well i don't know how to do this so if i were to solve it,it would take more than one try.
Math - Naenae, Monday, December 12, 2016 at 9:59pm
If u want to simplify take the decimal 0.0125 find out what place it's located in. It's in the ten thousand place, so then u would write it as 125/10000 then simplifly from there!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how do you write .0125 as a fraction and mixed number in simplest form? ...
- math - How do you read .0125
- chemistry - disappearance of NO in ...- Help!!!? The following data were ...
- QUS 103 - A locomotive of mass 20000kg is traveling at a speed of 54km/hr on a ...
- math - When wire is selling at $.0125 a foot, how many feet can you buy for $1....
- math - Find decimal and fractional notation for the percent notation in each ...
- Chemistry - A first order reaction ABC ? AB + C has a rate constant of 0.0125 /s...
- Chemistry - What is the pH of the solution when 50.00 mL of 0.250 M HNO3, nitric...
- algebra - Can someone please help me with these problems? Please and thank you. ...
- Chemistry - Zn|ZnCl2(0.00165 M)||CuSO4(0.0125 M)|Cu Find Ecell taking activities...