Posted by anne on Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 12:36pm.
Sunae's group of close friends are going to fifth grade in September. All are going to Belleview Elementary and their homerooms will be rooms 12, 14, or 16. All of her friends but 4 are going to room 12, all but 4 are going to room 14, and all but 4 are going to room 16. Not counting Sunae, how many children are in her group of close friends?
math - MathMate, Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 10:46pm
Try to see if 2 friends to each of rooms 12, 14 and 16 works.
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 7:29am
math - Ethan, Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 6:16pm
Ok idk haah post if u like this coment
math - Doc, Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 7:54am
The answer is 6.
The rooms could just have well been labeled A, B, C.
6-4=2 Room A
6-4=2 Room B
6-4=2 Room C
or since all but 4 are going into each room, the 4 going into other rooms are split equally into 2 and 2.
I LIKE BURGERS - Anonymous, Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 7:58pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Sunae's group of close friends are going to fifth grade in September. All...
- Math - Susan's group of close friends are going to fifth grade in September. All...
- math - Mary's group of close friends are going to fifth grade in September. All ...
- 4th grade math - Sunbeam's group of close friends are going to fifth grade in ...
- English - 1. I have to go to my English academy to learn English from a native ...
- English - What are you going to do for your home this weekend? 1. I am going to ...
- English - I didn't notice the spelling mistake. Could you please check which ...
- ENGLISH 11 - where are you going my mother asked you know you have to tell me ...
- English - We can see many items in the picture. There is an MP3 player and ...
- English - Look at the things in the picture. What can you see there? Answer the ...