Posted by john on Friday, May 27, 2011 at 9:46am.
180 Flip - a 180 degree boardslide varial kickflip
360 Flip – A 360 degree boardslide varial kickflip
50-50 – both trucks grinding on an object
5-0 – only the back truck grinding on an object
Backside – turns or rotations in the direction your toes point toward, so that your back is facing the outside of the arc
Boardslide – a trick where you lift your front truck over the lip, coping, rail, ledge, or whatever it is that you desire, and slide
Fakie – skating backwards
Frontside – turns or rotations in the direction your toes point toward, so that your front is facing toward the outside of the arc.
Goofy-foot – riding with the right foot forward
Grind – moving along an edge with your trucks, scraping your trucks against the object being grinded as you skate
Heellflip – ollie, front foot goes to the toe side of the board, flicking the board with the ball of your foot, board flips, lands
Kickflip – ollie, front foot goes toward the heel side of the board, flicking the board with your toes, board flips, lands
Mongo-foot - a style of pushing where the back foot is kept on the board, and the pushing is done with the front foot.
Nollie – ollie off of the nose of the board where you pop the nose with your front foot and slide your back foot towards the tail to lift the board
Nollie Heellflip – ollie off the nose (nollie), kick the board with the heel toward the toe side of the board with your back foot
Nose – the front end of the board, from the front two truck bolts, to the tip of the deck
Nosegrind – only the front truck grinding on an object
Noseslide – sliding the underside of the nose on the deck onto a rail, curb, ledge, lip, coping, or whatever you want
Ollie – a jump performed by taping the tail of the board by which the rider becomes airborne.
Switch-stance – skateboarding in the opposite stance than accustomed to, and passing it off as “normal”
Tail – the back end of the board, from the back two truck bolts, to the tip of the deck
Tailslide – sliding the underside of the tail on the deck onto a rail, curb, ledge, lip, coping, or whatever it is that you want to slide
Varial – rotation of board or body
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - 1) Simplification (trigonometric ratios of allied angles)? Simplify : i...
- Please help Math - Determine the correct formula for the measures of all angles ...
- math - how to define arc cosine(cosine x) for -360 deg<x< 360 deg?? a ...
- trig - Solve for ¥è in the equation tan ¥è = 2.42 when 180¨¬ < ¥è < 360...
- Physics - A body accelerates uniformly from rest and covers a distance of 180m ...
- math word problem - the boiling point of water 212 degree f. this is 180 degree ...
- math - The measure of an interior angle of a regular polygon is 135 degrees. ...
- Algebra 2 - The formula A = 180(n-2)/n relates to the measure A of an interior ...
- Trig (Last URGENT) - sin2x+cosx=0 , [-180,180) = 2sinxcosx+cosx=0 = cosx(2sinx+1...
- math - Find an angle between 0 degree and 360 degree that is coterminal with ...