Posted by Pamela on Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:17pm.
Describe social, political and economic aspects of spanish rule in the Americas.
I cant find this answer anywhere
- Global Help! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:20pm
I'm sure it's in your text book.
- Global Help! - Pamela, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:30pm
is this right?:
socialy- Native Americans were at the bottom of the social pyramid and the fully spanish were at the top.
political- the spanish were allowed to force Native Americans to work for them
economic- trade was great but many people died and .... i need help with this one
- Global Help! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:32pm
The Spanish ruled; the natives were supposed to obey. Not only was this a political situation, but it also kept the natives in inferior positions. Money from trade with Spain and other European countries went to the Spanish, and not the natives.
- Global Help! - Pamela, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:39pm
Thanks! i have one more question that i cant seem to find:
how did the first Global Age affect culture?
should i just ask my Global teacher for help and leave it blank til then?
- Global Help! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:50pm
That depends upon how your book defines "first global age."
In some respects, Alexander the Great inaugurated a global age in the fourth century B.C. The Spanish explorers furthered the global age in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries.
- Global Help! - Pamela, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:54pm
oh ok thanks again good night
- Global Help! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 11:00pm
You're welcome. You, too!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 1. Describe social, political and economic aspects of spanish ...
- American History - Describe the social, economic, and political composition of ...
- History - Could someone please help me with this? There is three parts to this ...
- us history - Identify the political, social, and economic aspects of ...
- His/135 - How do I describe the social, economic, and political composition of ...
- social studies; AP US - The Spanish War of 1898 did the following, EXCEPT ONE a...
- Anthropology!!! - What aspects do anthropologists look at when they study ...
- Social studies - What were the economic, political, and social aspects of New ...
- History - This is about Ronald Reagan can someone help me please?Describe the ...
- Social Studies - Describe the political, social, economic conditions in the U.S ...