Posted by Cindy on Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:09pm.
I don't understand this question can someone please help me!!! I'm trying to study for a test tomorrow.
Which of the following is not a part of the criteria for 'brain death'?
1. No activity on the EEG
2.Absence of all reflexes
3. No spontaneous respirations
4. Presence of a head injury
- Health - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:18pm
Aren't the sometime reflexes even though the brain is "dead"?
- Health - Cindy, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:21pm
I don't get it
- Health - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:30pm
I'm sorry you don't get it.
Perhaps I led you astray.
Check your book to see if a person who is brain dead is breathing or has reflexes.
- Health - Tasha, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:35pm
I don't have a book that's why its hard for me to answer these question.
- Health - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:52pm
Tasha/Cindy -- please use only one user name in this forum.
How can you learn if you don't have a book or access to online materials?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- French...please help! - ht t p :// tin ypic . c o m /view . php ?pic= 4hbd34&s=5...
- Stats - So i have a test in stats tomorrow and im trying to work on my study ...
- History, Urgent - How did the Louisiana Purchase set a precedent for the powers ...
- math - I donot understand how to do this practice question for a test I have ...
- Pre-Algebra - Hi, Well, I have a test tomorrow and I was hoping thats someone ...
- Math grade 7 - could someone please help me with this two part question? I can ...
- Health - I am writing a paper and don't understand this particular question.. ...
- chemistry - i do not understand how to do these and i have a question on my test...
- Math - Check answer PLEASE!! Kevin wants to calculate the value of the ...
- calculus - what is the derivative? - Let f(x) = 2x^2 + 1 a. Find the derivative ...