Posted by kayla on Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 6:59pm.
TRUE OR FALSE:are river valleys, basins, and coastal plains of east asia among the most sparsely populated places on earth?
social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 7:03pm
Look up "sparse" and I think you'll understand the answer.
social studies - kayla, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 7:05pm
I still kinda don't get it.
social studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 7:17pm
What does sparsely populated mean?
Is it lots of people crowded together?
Very few people in a large area?
Do people live near rivers and in flat areas?
Does East Asia have a lot of people or very few people?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - where do most people in south west asia live A.in cities, B.in ...
- Social studies - How does the outback compare with the rest of Australia? It ...
- Geo 7th Grade - Which of the following comparisons between Mexico's coastal ...
- world geography - the population in east asia is concentrated in: a. urban areas...
- social studies - how are coastal plains and the interior plains different
- social studies - how are coastal plains and the interior plains alike
- SCIENCE - There are mountains, ridges, valleys, and plains on the ocean floor. a...
- Social Studies - In which region of Asia would you find the Gobi Desert? a. East...
- Geography - 3. Which region has the lowest population density? A. East Asia ...
- scocial studies - 1. Why is it incorrect to say that the Ozarks are mountains? A...