Posted by sara on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 11:02pm.
when working with behaviour disordered children in the classroom,the teacher aide can modify behaviour by
a.praising them when they succeed.
b.using the same techniques for every student.
c.underestimating what the child can do.
d.reinforcing the problem behaviour.
teacher aide - sara, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 11:04pm
I think its D.
teacher aide - Writeacher, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 11:07pm
Please reread both the question and all the answer possibilities. If there are any words you are not crystal clear about, look them up here:
teacher aide - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 11:08pm
I don't think you understand what "reinforcing the problem behaviour" means. It means that you praise or reward a person for being a problem. You can't believe that!!
Please rethink this question, looking up the definitions of the words you don't understand.
teacher aide - sara, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 11:24pm
teacher aide - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 11:25pm
Now, you've got it. A. is correct.
teacher aide - sara, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 11:27pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Teacher - Can someone help me with this problem. When working with behavior ...
- Special Education Setting - when working with behavior disordered children in ...
- teacher aide - In a regular school, the mainstreaming/inclusion technique is a]...
- teacher aide examniation number 02604200 - 1. A common symptom of a behavior ...
- teacher aide in the special education setting - when children have accidents ...
- student supervision - reminding students of rules and leading them towards self-...
- teacher aide - A diagnosis of mental retardation means that a child a.can't read...
- Teacher AIDE - classroom management techniques
- child psychology in general - to say that formal theories are comprehensive ...
- life orientation - The practice of high risk sexual behaviour amongst teenagers....