Posted by kathy on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 7:05pm.
True or False!
Before the end of the war, the supreme court declared the internment of Japanese Americans unconstitutional.
- us history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 7:08pm
What is your answer? Why?
- us history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 7:11pm
- us history - kathy, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 7:27pm
i don't know but i know when the war ENDED Americans began to see the injustice that had been done to the Japanese Americans. During the war Japanese Americans loose there liberties. Authorities gathered them up ans relocated them to internment camps.
So I Don't know if its TRUE or FALSE?
- us history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 7:33pm
Please read the site I posted. It should clarify this question for you.
- us history - kathy, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 7:38pm
I didn't see that, Well its False.
- us history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 7:39pm
It's false. The Supreme Court ruled that the internment was constitutional.
- us history - kathy, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 7:53pm
Thanks again Ms. Sue
- us history - Ms. Sue :-), Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 7:56pm
You're welcome, Kathy.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- History - 8. What happened to Japanese Americans during World War II? A.) They ...
- US History - what is the significance of the internment of Japanese Americans ...
- us history - fears and predjuduces that led to the internment of Japanese-...
- history - In 1896, the supreme court ruled in Plessy V. Ferguson that- A. ...
- history japanese americans - are there any suggestions for this question Why ...
- History help - 1. The U.S. Supreme Court Decision in Plessy v. Ferguson said ...
- history - I read up on most of the information concerning this subject, and I ...
- history - Between 1947 and 1951, what did the loyalty boards that were ...
- history - Explain Japanese internment and what (if any) role that period plays ...
- History - 1. Why do some argue that the Supreme Court "legislates from the bench...