Posted by penny lane on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:08pm.
I am doing a report on the 1938 "war of the worlds"radio brodcast/scare. i need just one reliable website (no dot com's, dot net's or wikipedia)that can give me some more information on it. please give me a link
- history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:22pm
- history - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:26pm
Believe it or not, I remember this Orson Wells' broadcast! Here are several links I think you will like:
3. Here you can download and listen to the actual broadcast:
- history - penny lane, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:29pm
thank you but the sacond two are not much help and the first is a dot com. are there any others?
- history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:34pm
I searched Google, and even Google scholar. That's all I found.
You may try finding a book at your library.
- history - penny lane, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:39pm
well thanks for trying...honestly.
i'm sorry that the rules for the research are so picky. most of these sites seem reliable but oh well.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history...sort of - i am doing a research project on media scares or media ...
- Chemistry - Hi everyone, I really need help with this problem. What is the ...
- Vectprs and Scalars - Why are some of these scalars and others are vectors? What...
- Math - Vectors - If "u = (2,2,-1)", "v = (3,-1,0)" and "w = (1,7,8)", verify ...
- Bibliography - In a bibliography, what is the title of the website? For example...
- Vectors: Dot product - Given a and b unit vectors if |a+b|=square root 3, ...
- American History - docs(DOT)google(DOT)com/file/d/0B3_sydO5xXRZOUpwTVZIbUdvNXM/...
- dot product of vecotrs - Question: Find (3a+b)dot(2b-4a) if a=-i-3j+k and b=2i+...
- Calculus - This is the question: i[dot]imgur[dot]com/EHneTuB[dot]jpg Am i ...
- English - happy123 at hmail dot com --------------- How do you read this? happy ...