Posted by diana on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:03pm.
is this senetence put right? or how do i fix it?
Commas are very important to add to a sentence where they are needed because if you don't properly use them, the reader will be confused.
grammar - Writeacher, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:05pm
It's very awkwardly phrased. Try this:
It's very important to put commas in a sentence where they are needed so readers are not confused.
grammar - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:05pm
You need a comma after needed.
grammar - diana, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:07pm
John went to the store, then called Kristy.
grammar - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:16pm
That's a run-on sentence. How do you think you can fix it?
grammar - diana, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:17pm
john went to the store, then when he got home, he called Kristy.
grammar - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:23pm
John went to the store, and then called Kristy.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Regarding the use of commas, which one of the following statements is...
- Grammar - Which sentence is correctly punctuated. 1. The cost, and size of ...
- Grammar - Instructions: Add commas where needed in the following sentences. Some...
- english desperate - Are these corret! tahnk you so much review for test! are my ...
- English - After which word should you place a comma? All of us are very eager to...
- grammar - How to fix this sentence fragment. Richard III supposedly had the ...
- Grammar - Students are often confused about the use of the words good and well ...
- COM220 - The mother that would have a procedure like this done discover late in...
- Grammar - Use two commas around “extra information” in a sentence to show that ...
- English - Coordinating conjunctions are these: FANBOYS (for, and, nor, but, or, ...