August 29, 2015
Post a New Question
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Simplify the expression 12q•0•q
Answer this Question
- Simplify 4q^2-5q-1+8q^2+8q-9 A. -4q^2+3q+8 B. 12q^2+3q-10 C...
Urgent Math please check
- Very Important I can get someone to check these for ...
- I asked this earlier, but I didn't get an answer. I'm...
- Factor Completely: I am really confused on how to start it. 12q^5w^2-36q^...
7th grade pre-algebra
- How to write an expression for the perimeter of the ...
- Evaluate the expression. 1. (18 + 9) + 11 2. 8(-2)(5) 3. 1.2 + 4....
- Simplify the expression (8•5)•1
- 1. What is (-7)^5 in expanded form? 2. Simplify the expression...
- simplify the following expression x+4(y+8x) Write the property ...
- SIMPLIFY THE EXPRESSION. -14+5+7-30 4*(-2)*(-4) I will be happy to...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.