Posted by Hannah on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 10:38am.
How do you say she was looking at the tv in Spanish. I know this is in the imperfect progressive but ver ( to look) is irregular in the imperfect . Does that matter? Would it be esta viendo a la tele?
Spanish - drwls, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 11:19am
No it wouldn't be that. I am quite sure that the verb of choice would be mirar (to watch; to look at) instead of ver (to see)
In imperfect third person singular, that would be
(Ella) miraba la televisión
Spanish - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 11:57am
If you want the Imperfect Progressive = estaba mirando la tele.
ver is to see but mirar is to look at
Spanish - Kallie, Monday, July 18, 2011 at 4:20am
She was looking at the tv in spanish is: ella estaba mirando la television.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - Preterite vs. Imperfect I'm just trying to clarify the differences. ...
- spanish sra jmcguin - anita is in mall with ehr friends - fill in blancks with ...
- Spanish 2 - i need to say.... Ava was a doctor at the hospital. what would i use...
- Spanish - How do you say I liked the vacation because it was fun. (Imperfect)
- spanish - hey i'm having a bit of trouble with spanish. Any help with ...
- French - If I wanted to say "Overall, I really liked the movie", would I use "...
- Spanish - se viste ustede rápidamente o despacio? for this question would I ...
- spanish - How do you say 'he is allergic to' in spanish? I think it would be ...
- Spanish - How can I know when to use the preterite or imperfect form of verbs?
- Spanish - I need to write sentences but i'm stuck on some words that I have not ...